Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lets Bungle in the Jungle!

Walking through forests of palm tree apartments ---Scoff at the monkeys who live in their dark tentsDown by the waterhole --- drunk every friday ---Eating their nuts --- saving their raisins for sunday.Lions and tigers who wait in the shadows ---Theyre fast but theyre lazy, and sleep in green meadows.Lets bungle in the jungle --- well, thats all right by me.Im a tiger when I want love,But Im a snake if we disagree.Just say a word and the boys will be right there:With claws at your back to send a chill through the night air.Is it so frightening to have me at your shoulder? Thunder and lightning couldnt be bolder.Ill write on your tombstone, ``i thank you for dinner.This game that we animals play is a winner.Lets bungle in the jungle --- well, thats all right by me.Im a tiger when I want love,But Im a snake if we disagree.The rivers are full of crocodile nastiesAnd he who made kittens put snakes in the grass.Hes a lover of life but a player of pawns ---Yes, the king on his sunset lies waiting for dawnTo light up his jungleAs play is resumed.The monkeys seem willing to strike up the tune.




Man I love Jethro Tull so much, he takes me somewhere else everytime I hear any of his songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment